family of four


After waking with contractions around midnight, Scott and I headed to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning today. And at 5:13 a.m., our baby boy made his way into the world.

Andrew Scott weighed in at 8lbs, 7 ounces and is 22 inches long. He's got a curious birthmark on his belly and is quite accustomed to sleeping peacefully through all sorts of chaos.

We have been so blessed!

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:3



11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!!!! He is beautiful!

*~Dani~* said...

I agree with Jenny - he is beautiful! Congrats!!! No induction necessary.

P.S. Love the name Andrew.

Diane said...

Congratulations,
Scott, Rachel and Morgan

Diane

Katie said...

Now, that is good news!
Congrats to you all!
Welcome to the world little Andrew.

Susan said...

Congratulations all! Welcome to the world of boys!

Blessings,

Aunt Sue and Uncle Keith

Amy said...

Congratulations - so very thrilled for you! What a handsome little man. :)

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's adorable and so perfect!!! What a beautiful family you have! I was wondering if this was going to happen. So happy everything went well!!! Yay!!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats again!!!!!!!! He is adorable, and I think he looks a bit like his big sister :)

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful! And I guess he's let you know that he's in charge, not the doctor; no induction for him. Morgan looks like she's not too sure about this.
Congratulations!
Diane from MCC

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! :) Glad that everyone is healthy & happy! Can't wait to meet the new addition. Carrie

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

RACH! HE IS BEAUTIFUL! What a big boy and a healthy boy! I bet your cup overfloweth! So fantastic, such a blessing! Congrats! Enjoy your new bundle!



Free Counters