Well, things are moving right along in this home stretch. There is progress, according to my doctor. I was five days early with Morgan and am hoping for the same with this little guy, especially considering I'm following all of the same physical characteristics.
Aside from a major deep clean of the house, we're doing all of the little things we can now... thinking about packing a bag, making sure there's batteries in the camera, installing the car seat, washing the Boppy and making sure we have newborn diapers on hand.
Today is one of those prep days. I have energy and motivation, and a teammate in entertaining Morgan. She and Scott have already been on a bike ride, played "My Ball" out back and spent lots of time swinging.
Feels good to be making progress on all fronts!


2 comments:
When I first read this I thought "well I don't think Morgan would be all that helpful in prepping..." then I realized I read it wrong. :) Glad Scott helped entertain Morgan so you could get some stuff done. I cannot believe how quickly the date is approaching!
Not much longer!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment