39 weeks






I am blogging this evening from the sofa on our new laptop! This is fun! And most definitely the way to go when you're 39 weeks pregnant. Today was most uncomfortable, but still tolerable. And thankfully, we have the weekend ahead of us to go easy on things.

As of Thursday's appointment, I'm well on my way to having a baby, doc says. And in the back of my mind, I keep remembering the timeline I had with Morgan. If this baby shows up the same time she did, I'll be in the hospital sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning. I wish it was that easy to pinpoint.

So we're still here. And while I'd love to meet this baby, I told Scott that I am pretty confident he'll be heading to work on Monday morning. Mother's intuition? We'll see!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! You are so close!!! Well, if you don't make it to the next blog post - I hope everything goes well with the delivery and can't wait to see your little one. You look great!

Sarah said...

I'm keeping my phone close these days! Cute shirt.

*~Dani~* said...

Maybe you need us to come over and eat pizza with you. Isn't that what set you off with Morgan?

Rach said...

Sarah... the shirt is a hand-me-down from Anne and the only thing that's still long enough. It's great!

Danielle... you are so right! Scott and I keep talking about the Friday night pizza we shared with you and B. Who knows, maybe I'll be calling you next week if I'm still around! LOL!

*~Dani~* said...

We will keep next week open ;)

Amanda said...

Not much longer... I wish I knew if Scott went to work this morning :)



Free Counters