I said I wouldn't do it, but as each month passes and Andrew's abilities start to become more developed, I find myself thinking back to Morgan at the same age. We recently hauled up the giant exersaucer from the basement (Andrew loves it, by the way) and I looked back in our photo files to determine when Morgan started playing in it. And then it happened. I browsed each of Morgan's first five months of life and found myself pulling up all of the photos of Andrew to - gasp - COMPARE them.
It seems that we've unintentionally taken very similar snapshots of the kids around the same time frames in their lives. I was amazed to find the similarities and thought you might enjoy seeing them, too.
Morgan - 3 weeks
Andrew - 3.5 weeks
Morgan - 4 weeks
Andrew - 4 weeks
Morgan - 10 weeks
Andrew - 14 weeks
Morgan - 19 weeks
Andrew 18.5 weeks
Morgan - 21 weeks
Andrew - 19 weeks










2 comments:
Haha! How fun! And except for the hair, I think they look pretty similiar :)
My goodness. They really do look very similar. I love the comparison photos!
Post a Comment