a shared experience


With some Christmas cash and a discount through our grocery megastore, I bought an iPod Nano on Sunday afternoon! What a nifty little piece of technology. Seeing as I've never owned an MP3 player before, this was very exciting to me.

Thinking that this was a personal device, one that could only be enjoyed by a single user with earbuds, I never considered purchasing one. Then Morgan's interest in music took off. CDs were constantly being shuffled in and out of the players in our car and home system. Between my favorites and hers, we were at any given time, changing out five discs between several different sources. That's all it took.

I started asking my friend and sister about their iPods, about iTunes and about how it all worked. It was organizational bliss! And as a proud owner, I'm now convinced about how great they are.

Morgan has taken quite an interest in how the iPod works, asking to listen through the earbuds on that first night and making sure it comes with us in the car each day. Here's the two of us on Sunday evening, experiencing it together.
















Disclaimer: Morgan isn't allowed to listen through earbuds or headphones - I can only imagine the damage that could be done to her tiny little ears. In the photo, she's holding her bud outside her ear with close supervision!

3 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

The best part of the iPod is being able to take it in the car and listen through your system. I love the mother/daughter picture. Too cute :)

Sarah said...

Cute haircut too.

Amanda said...

Only you would have a disclaimer :)

Enjoy! I don't have an mp3 either! Well, now you have one, so I guess it isn't "either"

Where did you get your blog layout?



Free Counters