mom's salon


Scott's been voicing his displeasure lately with Morgan's hair. The longer it gets, the less style it has, and well, it bothers him that his little girl's hair looks so unkempt.



















So I took it upon myself to buy our family a pair of shears specifically designed for cutting hair. And tonight before Morgan's bath, I decided the time had come. I grabbed one of Scott's old shirts while he set up the laptop. Morgan was the perfect client, sitting up straight and perfectly still as You Tube played shorts of Sesame Street and Maisy.

I undercut the bottom layer, hoping her hair would lay nicely. Fifteen minutes later, she was all set. Next time I'm thinking about experimenting with layers all around. There's really not much to it, cutting a straight line and all. And with Morgan's waves, it's hard to see any imperfections. Besides, you can't beat the price!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are braver than I am!!!!!!!!!! Looks great (even though I thought it was cute before!

*~Dani~* said...

Great job. I, also, liked it when it was longer too though.



Free Counters