fresh, new look


Did you take a second glance at the address line? No, you're not seeing things. The blog has gotten a facelift. After three years of the same, I thought it was time for a change, as slight as it may be.

In my search for new blog templates, I've been especially partial to those that have a white background. I think photos stand out on white in a way that no other color can match. And the masthead... well... plain and simple. Like us.

I've been working hard to tweak the template, and while I've been able to make some minor changes, there are some thing that have me stumped. For example, I miss having the date under the post title, instead of it's new home at the bottom of each post. Nonetheless, I like the look. And hope that you do, too.

Enjoy the newness!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Looks good Rachel!! Wasn't the process fun!?! LOL!!

*~Dani~* said...

I remember when I changed my blog and how many background my mom and I viewed (she was my beta tester) before we found one we both agreed upon. Quite a process! Congrats on the new look.

Amanda said...

Looks great! I need to change mine too... perhaps with the new year.



Free Counters