snowed in


Over the last week, we've had three different snow systems move through our area. It's been quite exciting, actually. I enjoy the driving adventures, getting out to shovel, and of course, the anticipation of a white Christmas.

Growing up as a west-sider, however, this accumulation is nothing. I suppose if you've lived over here your whole life, you have a different perspective, but for me... this is barely a drop in the bucket. And just to prove my point, here's a picture my dad sent today looking out at my parents' backyard. Now this, THIS, is snow!




On Friday (the day the "blizzard" ended), Scott came home from work early, which gave him a chance to clear the driveway and sidewalks before dark. Morgan watched Daddy from the window and kept asking for her "haht, mittens, oat." So we went outside for the whole five minutes that she lasted.








Later that night, we went to dinner with friends and then came back to play Nintendo Wii (theirs, not ours). Although my Wii Fit Age is 42, I am happy to report that my Body Mass Index is healthy and average! Plus, I rule at downhill skiing. Scott... not so much.






Scott insisted taking this picture, just for my family.



There's more white stuff predicted for Christmas Eve! Let it snow.

2 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

Love the action shots. I can just see me in the corner chillin'. We had a lot of fun.

Sarah said...

Morgan looks so poised in her sled. Will you have room to bring the sled with you to Mom and Dad's? No face plants this year!



Free Counters