the letdown


Thanksgiving has come and gone, and here I am. Idle. The extended weekend was packed with days of family fun, and now that it's over, well... let's just say regaining full speed was challenging today. It's a bittersweet feeling. I've had my fill, and I know they've had enough of me, but I'm still missing them and counting down the days until our next big celebration.

Tomorrow, however, is a new day. Fresh. And there are many things on the horizon to lift my spirits: Joel's commencement, tree cutting, Christmas decorating and shopping. And strangely, the consistency of everyday routines are what satisfy me most. Groceries on Monday, storytime on Tuesday, MOPS on Wednesday, and the week goes on.

Here's some snapshots of our good times. I didn't realize until later that most of our Thanksgiving weekend photos were of Morgan and her uncles. Loves her uncles.

Thursday






Friday




Saturday



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Morgan loves her turkey!

The last one is adorable!

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

*~Dani~* said...

Morgan sure does love her uncles and they obviously love her too! Great pictures.



Free Counters