I did not realize you were so blong as a child. Morgan looks a lot like you in this photo. You have the same smile. How very cool that she can wear the same dress as you!!
Oh, my! Who would have thought that the jumper and blouse would have made it for round two! You make me smile Rach! I probably made it longer just for you! So, is Morgan wearing that for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
4 comments:
I did not realize you were so blong as a child. Morgan looks a lot like you in this photo. You have the same smile. How very cool that she can wear the same dress as you!!
Blonde, or bald?!? :) j/k
I am 22 months old in that photo, and a long ways from a full head of hair. You have no idea how happy I am to see Morgan's locks growing so quickly!
You look alike! Addie wears quite a few of my old clothes :) So fun! Cute outfit!
Oh, my! Who would have thought that the jumper and blouse would have made it for round two! You make me smile Rach! I probably made it longer just for you!
So, is Morgan wearing that for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Post a Comment