hallandale highlights

Life as I know it is back to normal. I returned home from Florida on Tuesday afternoon, loaded with tons of great pictures and memories. Here's the highlights:


My view from first class! I volunteered to take a flight to Miami instead of Fort Lauderdale (only a five minute departure difference and an extra 10 minute drive for Sarah). And what did I get myself? A seat in first class and a $300 voucher to use on another flight. Plus free food, my beverage in a real glass, and oh, the leg room!



Dinner at Sarah and Doug's is anything by ordinary. With a view and warm breezes, a basic meal becomes so much more!





Oh, yeah. And the reason for my visit?
My lovely new nephew, Luke.




6 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

He is so adorable!!


And isn't first class divine? One should always travel that way.

Amanda said...

What a cute little guy! Love the palm tree pic!

Anonymous said...

Rach- boys are not "lovely"
they are handsome. Dad

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

What a cutie!

Sarah said...

Great recap Rach. It was wonderdul having you here. It's ok, I think Luke is lovely too :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Your nephew is darling and looks like a great trip!



Free Counters