At age 14 months, Morgan has finally deemed crawling an acceptable mode of travel. I'm not sure why she suddenly changed her mind on this. She just decided Saturday morning that, "Oh, I guess I can do this (sigh). If I must." Of course our praise thrilled her, and she realized that this wasn't just an necessity, but a huge accomplishment, one worth documenting on video. I thought the day would never come.
breakthrough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is arorable! I love how she barely moves her legs part of the time, just kinda drags them! She is walking, isn't she?
(Addie also LOVE knocking over my towers)
I love it! I always army-crawled, and then just walked one day.
Yes, Morgan's been walking since at least 11/12 months, confidentally without help at 13 months. So this backwards progression is strange, but also exciting.
Post a Comment