My Aunt Kelli has a thing for garage sales. She can't resist the low-priced treasures. After every visit, their truck seems to have more in it than when they first came to town. She is always razzed for her shopping, but now our family can divert some of their affectionate teasing over my way.
I have a newfound love of garage sales and Craig's List. If there are colorful, plastic toys lining the driveway, you bet I'll slow down to take a closer look. If there's a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe or Picnic Table listed online, I shoot off an email just as fast as I can.
For $34.50, I've managed to add some pretty great toys to Morgan's collection. But the buck stops here... for now. My quota has been reached, and I've been kindly asked to take a break from my bargain shopping. Here's what our money has managed to get us:

As Rod Roddey would say,
"All this can be yours... IF... the Price Is Right!"
bargain shopper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice job!! Morgan looks like she loves her new toys!! So cute!
she is such a little lady!
kelsey
good shopping!!! you made some great finds. and morgan is loving them!
Post a Comment