Yesterday I was excited to try out the pool I bought for Morgan last year on clearance. After climbing the ladder to the rafters of the garage, I retrieved the purple, plastic pool and filled it up, hopeful that Morgan would take to the water in the same way that she enjoys baths. It had several hours to warm up, and I also added a couple pots of hot water from the house. The result?
Day 1 - Thursday
Once I pulled Morgan from the pool and offered her a new
garage sale find, she was happy as could be.
Day 2 - Friday






4 comments:
Poor Morgan :(
Awwww...
By the way, I am jealous that Morgan wears those hats without a problem. I cant get Ethan to wear anything for more than 2 seconds!
Too cute, I am loving her bathing suits, they are adorable!
What a horrible mommy trying to make her use her fun, new swimming pool! LOL, how funny that she doesn't like it! I bet she'll warm up to it soon! She looks darling in her swimming suit anyway! :-)
Post a Comment