The week of May 3, 2020
Backyard grading project started. Post coming soon with pictures
I killed the seeds/sprouts. It's been cold and I covered them all with a sheet and failed to uncover. Ugh. Looks like we will have to replant.
Scott had elective knee surgery on May 7. Dropping him off at the door for such a major event had me a bit choked up, but we prayed before he got out of the car - a good reminder that he wasn't alone for one second.
Andrew decided to start running this week. First day out managed a mile and a half, no problem. He's keeping at it and lowering his time every day.
We've been on a board game kick. It's really great that Matthew is now able to play big-time games like Ticket to Ride and Catan without much help.
I tried my hand at spaghetti and meatballs - definitely a hit.
our new normal: week 8
Saturday, May 9, 2020 Posted by Rach at 8:15 AM
Labels: CoronaVirus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment