The week of May 24, 2020
We have grass growing! This is very exciting. Scott has dedicated his every waking moment to caring for the beloved grass seed, and it's starting to sprout. I can see a backyard of fun and Andrew is daydreaming about the ways he'll cut the grass.
For all the complaining I've done about the weather, this week was such a gift. A hot, hot gift. We spent Sunday through Thursday in the mid to upper 80's and loved it.
Morgan and I are enjoying round 2 of the books from our neighbor across the street.
School is out for the summer, and plans are starting to come together for an exchange day - we will return school supplies, and bring home all the stuff left behind.
Not much else to report this week. This is one of the few pictures I took, a bonfire getting started in our original fire pit near the river. (The other fire pit currently has the trampoline sitting on top of it)
our new normal: week 11
Saturday, May 30, 2020 Posted by Rach at 9:35 PM
Labels: CoronaVirus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment