Thanks to Morgan's persistence, all the Christmas presents have been wrapped and are ready to go. Our routine for the last two weeks has been simple: Andrew goes down to sleep, makes his last peep, and Morgan and I make a dash for the basement. She picks the paper, and while I wrap, she selects a bow and tag (or "sticker" in her world) and waits for the very moment when she's supposed to stick them on.
Our gifts have never been adorned with so many pre-made bows! I usually like to dress up the package a bit with ribbon and curls, but Morgan called all the shots this year. Sometimes the bows matched, other times they just happened to be the prettiest of the selection. We have some very colorful gifts to give this year!
elf in training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is one cute elf! Sure beats a kitten trying to help you wrap gifts.
Adorable! Katie would have ripped open the wrapped gifts if she would have been helping :)
Love it! I was just saying how I didnt think I could get much wrapping done with Addie around... I didnt think of getting her to help!
Post a Comment