Christmas came early this year! Here's the newest set of wheels to join the fleet:

Morgan needed time to warm up to the new stroller, so she made George her guinea pig, letting him test the gigantic hoods and awesome recline.
Yesterday I took her (my lovely stroller, that is) for a test run at Meijer with both kids. I figured I still needed to drag a cart behind me, but pushing this out front is a dream compared to the cart I always manage to get with the wobbly wheel and desperate need for an alignment.
Can't wait to take it on another shopping adventure! Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Claus!




7 comments:
Did you forget about the other early arrival gift to join "our fleet"? Maybe people would like to know about the other cool gift we received!?!?
I'll have to work on that. Or better yet... maybe you should be the one to share "your" gift. Shall I snap some pictures this afternoon?
Snazzy!
Sweet ride! I wish I would have had that about 4 years ago :-)
I have stroller envy and I don't even have two kids!
Forgot to ask, does it fold up nicley? Show a picture if you can.
I have stroller envy and I dont have any kids. I told B I needed a triple wide. For the cats.
Post a Comment