Scott asked in my previous stroller post that I also blog about the Christmas gift he received: a new 42" LCD TV!I will admit, the thing is pretty darn nice. Amazing picture. And what a spacesaver! Now if I could only find a narrow cabinet to work better in the space alloted...
And to follow up with my sister's request, here's a picture of the new double stroller folded up. With one tug from the middle of the seats, the entire thing collapses in half. It's that simple. And to gain more space, the wheels pop right off if need be. Very handy!
4 comments:
Now, that is a nice TV! What are the specs on that bad boy? 1080P? 160HZ? Makes me want to get one soon!
Doug
Yes, 1080p. It is a 240Hz, but I found out it is "240Hz Effect", not true 240Hz. SOmething to do with backlight scanning. Don't really understand how it all works. But it is supposed to be slightly better than 120Hz, which has been the latest and greatest thing in LCD TVs, but less than the true 240Hz TVs. It's a pretty good TV. So far I am pleased with the picture and all. The price was decent as well. Got it at Sam's Club. I think I would recommend, although it still seems too new to pass too much judgement. The thing about this 42" TV is that it doesn't seem too big or too small. It's just right for our living room. Maybe you'll get to come check it out sometime soon. See you in a couple weeks!
Well, I came to say "nice TV" but that seems so inadequate considering Scott and Doug's comments. However, I know nothing about Hz or P, so:
Nice TV!
We just got a new tv too! We wall mounted it, and it IS such a space saver! I wish we could have done it sooner!
Post a Comment