andrew in action


One day last week I had Andrew propped up in the crevice of the couch cushions. As he usually does, he fell over to one side and made it onto his tummy. This day in particular, he just sort of laid there completely content and stuck his thumb in his mouth, enjoying the view of the trees out the picture window across the way.



Lately it seems like everything goes into Andrew's mouth.
YUM.



Andrew and I found ourselves alone one evening as Morgan was sleeping and Scott was gone. I sat on the floor with the couch as my desk, doing some online research for a pink turtleneck for Morgan. Meanwhile I had Andrew on the couch doing tummy time. On a whim, I decided to turn the laptop his way and this is the reaction I got. It's almost like he's saying, "Seriously? You want to buy that for Morgan?"




And of course, Andrew's realm of baby photos wouldn't be complete without one of him after bath time. Here he is, fresh and clean, happy as can be!

3 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

I cannot believe how long he is! And he does look quite surprised at your shopping habits ;)

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

What a cute little guy. The laptop pic is so funny.

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see him!



Free Counters