Today's the day, right Doug?
I always think of my brother-in-law on Opening Day for the Detroit Tigers. With such a great record (I believe they are currently 5-1), let's hope the streak continues! Scott and I will see them play the Cubs in June when we visit friends in Chicago. Go Tigers!
I also happened to come across this... a personal weblog on everything Tigers...
opening day
Monday, April 10, 2006 Posted by Rach at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, you are correct Rach -- Today is the day! Opening day in Detroit is known to some as a national holiday and I definitely miss living in Michigan this time of year. There is something exciting and refreshing about the dawn of a new baseball season and the Tigers have sure opened the season on a roll. I am looking forward to a great year of Tiger baseball and even managed to talk Sarah into purchasing the MLB package through our cable provider, which means I will be able to see most of the Tigers games!
Go Tigers! To celebrate his birthday, Pete and I are headed to Comerica Park on Monday to see them play Cleveland. Win or lose, a major league game is always fun. We'll think of you, Doug!
Post a Comment