This is a photo-review of our Easter weekend. I know there are lots of pictures, but we had a ton of fun. Here's Saturday morning at my parents doing our annual beeswax egg tradition...


And enjoying the warm weather in the backyard...




Famous Saturday afternoon bread...

Saturday evening at the Nelson's...
Are you seeing a sports theme?






Sunday after church...
Oh, the enthusiasm... Sunday's egg hunt...





easter weekend photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE the pictures!! Miss you so much!
Wow! These are so very wonderful. Someone has an awesome yard! Did you notice? :)What a deck! Only problem, some people are not in the pictures! We miss them SO MUCH!
Mom, I take it you mean Sarah and Doug :) I know! I keep thinking that actual photos to go with our telephone descriptions will make them come back to Michigan. Sarah, are you reading this??? :)
fun pictures, thanks for sharing. i had lunch with michelle obuhanich the other day - it was good to catch up! she reminded me that you came to city in 9th grade!
Post a Comment