the latest happenings with Scott and Rach
before...and after...
rachel- the new hairdo is YOU! Nothing like a little change to perk up your life. I wish I could do something with my "do". How about a shaved existance for summer?? Dad
ha! Dad... no shaving, please!
Cute cut, but no matter what your hair style you always look good! I go tomorrow for a cut and highlights. Hope it looks good! I'll let you know.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
rachel- the new hairdo is YOU! Nothing like a little change to perk up your life. I wish I could do something with my "do". How about a shaved existance for summer??
Dad
ha! Dad... no shaving, please!
Cute cut, but no matter what your hair style you always look good! I go tomorrow for a cut and highlights. Hope it looks good! I'll let you know.
Post a Comment