first month report

Thought I would let you all know how the new job is going... excellent! I am really liking it here. Minus the morning commute, things are going well. I feel needed and helpful, and on top of my game. We have our first fund-raising event of the year this Saturday... it's more low-key than our other two, but it's been great to be a part of the planning and execution.

As much as I loved my other job, this one makes me feel like a real grown-up again. I'm full time, I have stress, I have a weekly planner glued to my hip, and I've ordered some cute clothes from Gap's new Talls line! Ha!

I've also come down with some sort of cold this week, and am really feeling the effects today. Scott and I managed to escape all Fall and Winter without anything, so I guess one of us is due. Time to get out the tissues with lotion so I can save my nose.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments:



Free Counters