whatta ya know


So my degree in Broadcasting really did come in handy after all these years. Go figure. I spent much of this week working on this video to share with our church's congregation at three services this weekend. Inspired by others online and a super sounding-board, Amanda, I think it came together pretty well. Whew!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very nicely done! Loved that kid eating veggie pic toward the beginning. :)

I'm a little bummed because our MOPS got delayed until sometime next year. Oh well - when it starts, I'll be there!

Sarah said...

What a great tool to reach out to new moms. Nice!

Aunt Sue M said...

Whose crying kids were those? Your kids cry? Really?

You nailed it, Rachel. Brings back memories. Very well done (from Uncle Keith). He thinks you should put it on youtube. :)

Aunt Sue M said...

Oh, oops, it IS on YouTube! It's getting late here and we are old(er). :) What can I say?



Free Counters