Morgan has a new set of favorite books from the library all about a mouse named Maisy. In one book called Maisy Big, Maisy Small, Morgan learns all about opposites:
Maisy hot, Maisy cold.
Maisy slow, Maisy fast.
Maisy push, Maisy pull.
I hadn't realized how much she absorbed from this book until today. After watching our neighbor across the street come home from work, Morgan announced, "Mr. Ron is THICK!"
Thankfully we were inside our house, windows closed. Unlike the time at Lowe's when we walked past an African-American cashier and Morgan pointed, saying loudly, "Oprah, Mommy! It's Oprah!"
stating the obvious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I remember a little girl blurting out at in the cashier line at the grocery store, "Mom, she,[the lady first in line] has a big butt. "
...Thank goodness for the solitude of home!
That is just too much! i cannot believe she used thick in such a sense! What a smart girl. Honestly, I think it is every child's life mission to publicly humiliate their parents in public at least once.
Oprah! That is hilarious!
Ha ha!! Love it!
Post a Comment