I know. There's a week missing. We were out of town, and every time the idea of taking a belly shot came to mind, it left just as quickly. So instead there are two. One at 34.5 weeks, one at 35. Not much difference.

I'm not sure if it was the days away from home, or just the timing, but she has finally arrived. THAT pregnant lady is here. My head aches. My feet ache. My knees just can't take the squatting as they try to support all this extra weight. My knuckles are sore and big, and my wedding rings just don't fit comfortably anymore. Gripping the steering wheel to drive is actually painful.
I had forgotten about all of these physical things. Until now. And my family so gently reminded me about my crazy emotional state as well. I had big beef with (hot) fluctuating air temperatures and the use of air conditioning while seeing them. But they were all empathetic, took me and my complaints with a grain of salt and knew that this, too, shall pass.
My appointments are scheduled from here on out. I'm hoping for just four more weekly visits. Heck, I'd even take just three visits if it meant trading that last appointment at the OB's office for a date at the hospital. But alas, all out of my control.
35 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, Rach. You are looking good but I can see that you are getting tired. i hope the next couple of weeks (note not 4 :) speed by for you!
You are still looking great! Not much longer... even though it may seem like it!
Post a Comment