33 weeks






Another week in this pregnancy has passed. Can you believe I'm this far this fast? An easy in, easy out visit to the doctor and not much to report. All is well!

And my hair? Still longish. I went into the salon, armed with my gift certificate and came out looking very much the same. Except my face glowed from the one-hour facial I also had coming. Was that ever great. But back to the hair... the stylist probably did the smart, sensible thing and maintained what I had going on. She was probably warned in her training... don't ever let pregnant ladies come in and do anything drastic that they'll regret later. So for now, the mane keeps on growing. And I guess I'll always be able to decipher pregnancy and birth pictures, based on my hair alone.

3 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

Rach - you are looking great! You are probably right about the stylist. Women get crazy enough when they do drastic hair changes (I should know!) let alone when they are pregnant.

Amanda said...

Boo for no drastic change! Still looking good though :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

You look SO CUTE!



Free Counters