I know, I know. Where are the new posts? It's just that I haven't had anything compelling to say lately (GASP!).
On a typical night, I'm in bed with my brain bursting as Scott is passed out beside me. As I rehash the day's events, ideas usually pop into my head about what to write and how to best convey my message. These days, I just haven't had those moments.
Don't worry, I'm sure in the next couple of weeks the blog will be loaded with goodies. In the meantime? Thanks for hanging in there. I promise it will get better.
slacker
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 Posted by Rach at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think this happens to everyone. The best thing is to not force it. Soon you will have plenty to say, I am sure. And I, for one, will still be here.
Come on lazy bones!
Rach, you just perfectly explained the last um, 12 months of my life! I have had a bit of writer's block. But, here I am, checking out my favorite blogs and feeling a bit like myself again.
Post a Comment