fashion show


After dinner tonight Scott and I were able to wrangle Morgan and have her try on her small lot of summer clothes. With our trip to Florida just three weeks away, I knew a quick inventory was necessary.



Unfortunately I learned that all of my sweet sales from last summer will probably be worn only once on this trip. Even all of our cute hand-me-downs are too small! Sadly, half of her shorts will probably be retired once we get home. She's just too big for 2T's!

It seems overnight Morgan has sprouted into a small giant. She was at the doctor's office in the beginning of January and weighed in at 30 lbs, 3 ounces. I measured her with a yard stick and also against her 3-foot towering cubes this week. She exceeds both.





Thankfully I was smart enough to grab a 3T swimsuit from last season for under $2! It just fits her.



Needless to say, I am looking very much forward to her 2-year appointment to learn all of her latest stats. You will most likely find me with a huge grin on my face when the doctor says, "She's off the charts."

3 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

I wonder where she gets that height from...

Her hair is getting so long and so blond. Just gorgeous!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

What a doll! She is such a pretty little girl! :-) And you know, as much of a pain as it is that she will only be able to wear that stuff once, isn't it nice to know that she is growing big and strong? Mama is doing something right! :-)

Denae said...

Wheres the bikini that we got her last year from Florida? Does it fit her?



Free Counters