think of us on thursday

On Thursday morning, Scott and I will leave behind Morgan as we take our first ever overnight trip without her. Not only are we leaving her home, but we're getting on a plane to Florida and staying for three days. Without Morgan. Did I mention that she's not coming along?

This mini-vacation is something we're both looking forward to, mostly because Scott earned this trip through work and it is FREE. He will have to attend a couple work-related meetings (read: sit through over-the-top sales rallies with uber-enthusiastic personnel), but otherwise, we have fun activities planned, time by the pool and a waterfront room.

As much as I know this getaway is good for us, I am terrified. It's one thing to go out to dinner and leave Morgan with a sitter for three hours. It's another to take a plane ride and be gone for three days.

What a test this will be.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

And look at that little angel face! I hope things go well for you, good luck with the bottle!



Free Counters