home again

Scott and I had a great time in Florida, and we survived without Morgan, but I am glad to be home and back into the the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Here's some shots to show you just how great it was!

The beautiful Christmas tree in the resort lobby

A sequential view from our 7th floor room



In the pool


This is where I hung out (literally) when Scott
was in his morning meeting.





My view from the hammock looking at the conference center.
We also had a cocktail party and Lobster/Clam bake around
this second pool on Thursday evening. Very chic.

The view at dusk from the main pool deck


Resort wildlife


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hmmm... in front of a Christmas tree with shorts and short sleeves... it just doesn't seem right!

Glad you had fun! Great pics!

MorganGabriel said...

Looks like a really nice place! Thanks for sharing!

Em said...

Looks just like the resort we stayed at a few weeks ago.

It's so dreamy...I wish I was still there.

Anonymous said...

Okay..that looks won-der-ful. I have been begging the hubby to go to Florida. Do you mind telling me what resort you stayed at?



Free Counters