Last weekend, Scott and I took a little break from things and had a mini-vacation in Chicago with my best friend and her husband. Here's a review...
Jessica and Gabe's place, outside Chicago
Jessica and I, up close and personal!
Hanging at the pool with Jessica and Gabe
Saturday in the City. First stop, Navy Pier.




Then on to the Wrigley Field neighborhood

Cubs vs. Tigers... the view from our [shaded] seats along third baseline.
Us, scorching hot... and the view from our seats.
Looking at our seats from the first baseline. We were in the lower deck, about four sections of shade from the right. So glad about that, as it was in the mid-90s and extremely humid!
Final Score... go Tigers! 
Scott and I with Jessica and Gabe post-game. Detroit was victorious with the help of lots of vocal fans and support from the crowd. It really was neat to be there with so many hometown fans. The poor Cubs fans... all they could come up with in retaliation was "General Motors Sucks!"


the windy city
Monday, June 19, 2006 Posted by Rach at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, you have some gret pics here.
Jess and Gab's place reminds me of Sarah's apt. similar layout, it seems.
I am glad, RAch, that you took to heart the "race"...it is not something so easily put into words, and yes, you do focus more onthe act of living, and the importance of each day. Remember, MAtt 6:33
Post a Comment