busy times

We've had a hectic week... in which I've failed to mention the anniversary of my parents and my dad's birthday! It occurred to me that I've blogged about special occasions like these in the past, and want to recognize both of my fabulous parents here. Better late than never! Congratulations!

In other exciting news, my sister will be flying home from Washington, DC for the 4th of July. It was a spur of the moment decision that came on Friday after finding out her husband would be gone over the holiday for business and also finding super cheap rates. We'll miss you, Doug, but are all looking foward to seeing Sarah!

So that leaves Joel. I think Joel's been enjoying his summer and his first ever trip to Petoskey. And I believe his girlfriend will be taking the turn to visit him at my parent's house this coming weekend.

As for Scott and I... stay tuned. We've got pictures coming from the wedding we attended Friday night, as well as from this morning's Race For The Cure!

0 comments:



Free Counters