I wonder if I am the epitome of Advent, and just don't realize it? Sitting still is a challenge for me, I've discovered recently, and while I don't care to be caught up in all the hype that is Christmas 2005, I do want to be caught up in SOMETHING!
With all the shopping done, and half the gifts wrapped, there's not much going on, and I find myself looking to Scott to entertain me. Maybe I should be looking elsewhere... preparing and waiting patiently for the celebration of Jesus' birth. After all, it is the season of Advent. Maybe God's trying to say something, and in all my desire to be constantly busy, I should just "be still" (as my Mom would say). Hard as it is, I think I'll give it a shot and try to embrace these slow days.
preparing... and waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know how you feel!
Post a Comment