The warm weather stretched into October and we took full advantage. The deck project was finally complete, and the Pumpkin Picnic at church was warmer than usual.
Once the temperatures dropped the kids still enjoyed their time outside.
Mid-October, I attended the MOPS International annual Convention in Kansas City. I missed my kiddies and fantastic husband, but the time alone to recharge my batteries as a wife, mother and Christian... priceless.
And then, of course, was Halloween. The pumpkin carving, the costumes, the trick-or-treating. Morgan decided to be Clementine, the quirky star character of Sara Pennypacker's books by the same name. Andrew wanted to be a cowboy. Sadly, Matthew never made the cut. Not only was he under the weather, but the weather itself was lousy. Rainy and cold, and I couldn't justify dragging a 14 month old out into that awfulness.
| I couldn't resist a shot of Andrew's eyelashes. |



0 comments:
Post a Comment