"Is Heaven on the sun?" Morgan asked me today from the kitchen table.
"No, it's not on the sun. We can't really see Heaven from here."
She replied, "When we get old, we will get to go to Heaven. Will we sleep in Heaven?"
"I am not sure," I said. "You know, our bodies will not get tired, so we may not need to sleep."
"Well, I want to wear my pajamas to Heaven. Will it be warm there?"
"I'm not really sure, Morgan."
"Well, I want my pajamas with the short sleeves in Heaven."
Okay.
Oh Morgan, I love your questions and curiosity about eternity. I know as you grow, the inquiries will become more difficult and the expected answers will be more detailed. But I will always be happy to share the truth. Because ultimately, I will always want you to come to us - your parents - for all things, all concerns, all questions.
on the subject of Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like to add...Jesus will be there...so everything will be absolutely perfect. Maybe Morgan doesn't know "perfect" yet....hmmmm....
Post a Comment