loose tooth


We've been wondering when Morgan would lose her first tooth - it's been wobbly for a month now. Tonight's taco dinner sealed the deal. She shed a few tears of panic, but soon forgot all about the absence of her lower front tooth. It wasn't until after her shower that the questions started about how the Tooth Fairy works, what she'll bring, and - my favorite as I tucked her into bed - "will I lift up out of my bed so she can get my tooth from under my pillow? That's what happens on Abby's Flying Fairy School." Thank you, Sesame Street. No, no levitating from your bed, my dear.




After all the questioning, I thought back to my days of losing teeth. I think Sarah and I had a special white pillow of some sort just for that purpose. And I'm not sure how long the belief in the Tooth Fairy lasted, either. But in exchange for Morgan's tooth tonight, the Tooth Fairy will be leaving a special pillow to use for future losses with some coins in the pocket . Gender neutral for all three kids, what a practical gal this fairy is. Pretty sure she was inspired by this site. Nothing fancy, but she's a busy lady, after all. And a last-minute evening of work was all she could crank out on such short notice. Seeing as she's a procrastinator and all. 


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go tooth fairy!

Anne said...

Awesome! She looks adorable too!



Free Counters