Despite Andrew's lack of enthusiasm for fruit, he was a willing participant this morning in the strawberry field, eagerly helping to fill our flat. And when the fun ran out, he hung out with friends. I was thrilled when his regular "I want to go home now" whine coincided with the last few berries I was picking. Adding to his adventure this morning - a free donut and glass of cider with purchase. Just what Andrew needed to refuel.
Unfortunately Morgan missed out, but she was more than happy at her Iron Chef Camp this week at church. She's been attending every morning and loving it. On the menu so far have been strawberry granola bars, quinoa, rainbow pasta salad, and pretzels. She's tried a bite of everything, although some items were better than others to her palette. Tomorrow will be the last day and I'm hoping she comes home with the recipes! For now, she's elated to see the 10 lbs. of strawberries sitting on the kitchen counter.
strawberries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment