moving day


With preschool concluded and an available Saturday finally here, we decided to go ahead and move Morgan in with Andrew.

"Morgan is in my room?"

"I like sharing a room."

"I can't wait to get ready for bed tonight so I can sleep in Andrew's room."

And so the goofiness begins. Bedtime tonight was a bit chaotic. And we've made an appearance in the room more times than I can count. "We are playing games," Andrew announced happily after repeatedly summoning me. Super.

After the first 20 minutes, a frustrated Morgan called us. I assured her, "You're doing a great job. Sharing a room can be hard." While she's done her fair share of ignoring in her lifetime, I think she will learn how to master that skill quickly. 

"Lay down and go to sleep now, Andrew," I keep hearing from her. A new game. And yet I also hear her egging him on. "Look at me, Andrew."

I guess there's a learning curve here that neither Scott nor I can speed along. I sure hope the kids catch on quickly. Scott and I are reaching our limit of shenanigans for one evening!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Still looks like there is a lot daylight though. dad

Anonymous said...

A learning curve for sure!
It will morph into:
Andrew won't.....or Morgan is.... crabbiness....
Enjoy the novelty while it lasts!

Rach, you've been there... done that yourself...(:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the baby's room too!



Free Counters