it's time for VeggieTales


Our VeggieTales star characters, Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato, were ready to pound the pavement after dinner. Andrew wasn't sure what we were up to, other than taking a walk like usual. But Morgan was well aware and very, very excited about our evening's adventure.


Once he discovered our motives for our costumed walk, Andrew was eager to trick or treat for his candy. He ran FAST.


















After just an hour in our neighborhood we were home, sampling candy, then brushing teeth, getting on jammies and making our way to bed. We had two exhausted vegetables.

(For the annual record, there were 77 kids at our door tonight.)

2 comments:

Carl said...

That Andrew is a lot quicker than you think!

Katie said...

Their costumes turned out super cute! I love the irony of veggies on a candy overload holiday;)

Thanks for your comment on the quiet boxes. I am thinking that I will try to post my boxes as I swap them out and hopefully in the comments people will give us both some more ideas! yay!



Free Counters