hair stylin'


As Morgan's inventory of hair accessories grows, so does the diversity with styling. And Andrew has taken notice. One day (wish I had a picture), he found Morgan's headband and proceeded to place it proudly on top of his own head. He knows exactly what to do!

Today, the hairbrush was left out in the living room from this morning's styling session and Andrew made the discovery. Morgan then decided to style HIS hair! Andrew looks thrilled by this, doesn't he?!























Morgan's been into braids lately, sporting two french braids often to preschool. One night last week she sat still so I could make her favorite hairstyle into a crown - even better!
















What can I say, not much to report.
Things have slowed down around here!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Reminds me of the days I wore frenchbraids everyday to gymnastics, curtiosity of my sister of course :) Now your own little girl to play hair with!

Amanda said...

Love the braids! My sister always does my niece's hair in french braids, and my sister is the french braid master... now Addie wants them... I can do it, but not well, and Addie's hair is FINE! I will never let her know of this crown!

*~Dani~* said...

Love the costume and the braids. You have a lot of talent~



Free Counters