We were given a taste of Spring last week, and boy, was it nice! With highs pushing 65 degrees, we spent our afternoons outdoors and enjoyed the taste of grilled dinners. Some nights after eating, we even took walks before bedtime. What a nice change.
Here's Andrew, just before we ventured outside Tuesday afternoon.
Bundled up for the cool evening walk.
Of course, George accompanied us on our walk.
He, too, was toasty warm!
Later in the week, trying out the swing!
Then it was George's turn.
George comes out...
...and Andrew goes in.
Taking a break in the backyard.
Soccer time!
Morgan announces she needs a break.
(In reality, she has to go potty, but won't actually tell anyone, so she sits down and holds it for a couple minutes longer. Citing she needs to rest is her excuse for sitting down.)
This is her "I'm ignoring you" look.
Done with soccer and moving on to other things.
We're missing the nice weather already, but it sure was fun while it lasted. I'm guessing the next batch of photos will be indoors!
















2 comments:
bwahahahaha! I love the shades and the stroller. That was awesome. Reminds me of those pix in US magazine of celebs. So cute!
I think we have the same George! Looks like some fun outdoors! I wish we weren't so busy so we could enjoy the weather too!
Post a Comment