just call me stretch


Andrew had his 2-month appointment this morning, and - surprise, surprise - we learned that he's off the charts for length. At 25.5 inches, that's not hard to believe! Our little peanut weighed in at only 10 lbs, 4 ounces, but now I know where all those calories are going... towards all those inches in length!

Sunday evening he was outstretched on our footstool, so I took the opportunity to snap a couple pictures. Here Andrew's sporting a 3-6 month size outfit from Old Navy. The poor kid is already flooding. I'm sure this won't be the first time in his life where his legs outrun his inseam.



Then he decided to roll my way.


I was also sure to take pictures of him on Sunday after church so I could show Sarah and Doug how well the adorable hand-me-down shirt from Luke was fitting. Looks great, doesn't it? Such a little man I have.



A good shot of his wing span. Even his sleeves are too short! I bet he'll play awesome basketball defense someday, blocking shots and everything.


I just love how Andrew looks in his preppy little shirt!


Smile!

7 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

Well, if that isn't a mini-Scott, I don't know what is. He is so long!! And so adorable. That preppy shirt is just too much!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! He is the cutest!

Amanda said...

That was me, sorry forgot to leave my name!

Amanda said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie pie!

Sarah said...

That shirt looks great on Andrew! So glad you are getting lots of use of the cloths. He seems so playful in the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What! No comment on that great hair? :):)

Em said...

He is so handsome!!



Free Counters