costumed kiddies


I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but boy, I sure do like chocolate! Any excuse to buy a bag of Twix, right? We have plenty of candy left over tonight, with only about 70 trick-or-treaters tallied. And this year, Morgan was able to actually do the Halloween thing herself and understand the concept: ask for candy, receive candy, say thank you, next house.

Andrew? Well, he was supposed to be sleeping, but was awake after just 45 minutes - our new normal with his naps these days. So we thought some fresh air and a stroller ride might do some good. He suited up and off we went.

While Scott's parents handed out candy on behalf of our household, the four of us managed to hit about a dozen homes on our street where folks were liberal with the goods, putting handfuls of sweets into Morgan's plastic pumpkin. She can't wait to wake up tomorrow, knowing the opportunity to eat another piece awaits!

A quick shot of Andrew earlier in the day with cousin Luke's hat



Morgan showing off her butterfly wings



With Mommy



Just before heading out



"Twick or tweating," Morgan said at each door in the tiniest little voice.



Andrew would not give in and fall asleep!



With Daddy



CANDY!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Cute costumes!!

Sarah said...

Morgan got some good candy!

kelsey said...

SO cute! I love the new braid Morgan is 'rocking' these days :)
Joel is pretty jealous of her 'loot!'

*~Dani~* said...

Those are some pretty amazing fairy wings. Is that the same pumpkin she carried last year? It looked so huge then.

I love how Andrew is screaming in the before picture. He looks adorable on the road!

Amanda said...

I think somebody doesn't like being a pumpkin! haha! Morgan looks adorable!



Free Counters