In the last year or so, it's become apparent how much Morgan adores Scott. It doesn't matter what he's doing, she wants to be near him. And when he wanders away? "Daddy! You come back here!" she demands as she tottles after him.
Morgan is daddy's little helper, and Scott is ever so patient to include her on his adventures as man of the house. Occasionally, I hear a "Morgan, go see Mommy" and then I know it's time to pull out the distraction card, but most often, she can be found by his side, tool in hand.
July 2008!


Happy Fathers Day from your favorite little helper!
daddy's girl
Sunday, June 21, 2009 Posted by Rach at 8:34 PM
Labels: father's day, morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of the two of them mowing grass side by side!
Happy Father's Day Scott!
I am also the mom of a Daddy's girl... they ARE cute though!
Post a Comment