

I don't remember my feet hurting so much during this last phase of pregnancy. Then again, I don't remember walking barefoot or shoeless so much the first time around either.
In the last week, the bones in my feet have felt crushed, as if the padding of my heels and soles couldn't bear another step. Putting on my worn Teva flip-flops are actually a relief, the cushion absorbing every step. And now that the heat wave has ended, I'll be more inclined to lace up those tennis shoes.
I've also been showing signs of Restless Leg Syndrome. My left leg is especially out of control, and unless you have it, there's no way to describe this antsy, uptight feeling in a way that might make sense to those with rested legs. I'm anxious to ask the doctor if my internet research is true - that this is pregnancy related and will stop ailing me when it's all done (or until I'm at least 50)!
Up next week? A haircut. I'm still on the fence about going back to short hair. We'll see what Week 33 brings.
32 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sure hope the Restless Leg Syndrome is pregnancy induced and will fade away. That would be no fun.
Can't wait to see the new hair cut!!
Looking good! I hope you feel better soon :) Can't wait to see the new 'do!
I had rls the last weeks f my recent pregnancy, but it did go away after my daughter was born. Hang in there!
Post a Comment