19 weeks


That baby in my belly?
It's a BOY.





Aside from the exciting news about our little one, I've been hit with a sinus infection and an ear infection. I've spent the day as a sick parent, and Morgan's watched more television than I care to admit. Hope the meds help me heal quickly.

3 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

OH MY GOD!!! That is so exciting guys!! Morgan is going to have a little brother. How perfect!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Sinus infections are bad, but ear infections are the worst! I can only imagine what both feel like.

Amy said...

Congratulations on your little boy...they are a blast! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Em said...

I am telling you, I have no idea what it's like to have a girl, but I must say, that having a boy is THE BEST. :o)

Congratulations :o)



Free Counters