"Did you blog the deck yet?"
Scott worked hard to salvage our old deck. It was worn and needed protection from the elements. So after powerwashing and cleaning, he spent lots of time staining each and every slat of the fence and floor. A couple hands chipped in here and there, but the majority of the work was completed by Scott. Like the insulation in the attic, this is a job he hopes to never do again. Not sure that's possible. Here's the photos.







the deck
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 Posted by Rach at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Scott/Rach-
Looks awesome! Would look
better w/ your daughter
posing on the deck.
Grandpa
It looks great! and your Grandpa checks your blog??? I am impressed, I don't think my grandma knows how to turn on the computer!
I thought it looked fine before but what an improvement! Great job Scott.
Post a Comment