wheelin' and dealin'


While the garage sale yielded nearly $600, Scott and I only walked away with $138. Nothing to be sad about... it's $138 more than we had just a few days ago, and our basement is now empty of college remnants. (I think the picture frame and candle industry owe me a big thank you!) Plus, as my friend, Anne, reminded me, I did sell a couple big ticket items on Craig's List the week before, which ups our grand total by $80. Not too shabby. Now if I could only get this furniture sold!


All in all it was a great weekend. The weather held. Profits were made. Morgan was amazing. She even went for her first ride alone in Grandma and Grandpa's van.
And now I can enjoy this coming week and prep for the holiday weekend ahead.

1 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Great job! We only made $55 at our garage sale - probably because Ryan wanted top dollar for our "junk" - Ryan doesn't know what a true "garage sale" is! Ha!



Free Counters